Wednesday, May 18, 2011

3 Days...

I haven't been able to update this like I want to because 1) it has obviously been a very busy time for me and 2) we haven't gotten internet at the new house, but they are coming to install it tomorrow...yay!!!!! Mom got here on Sunday night and we have been running all over and working really hard at the house to get the house in order for all of my friends to come and getting all of the last minute details done. I am also in the process of laundry and starting to pack for our HONEYMOON!!! John Hoyt has been painting our bedroom for the last few days, and hopefully he will finish tonight. This morning, Aunt Donna got here to help us out and she has been amazing. I've been able to get internet here and there by going to John Hoyt's parent's house. We have gotten so much done in the last few days, but we only have tomorrow until 7 to finish everything up because that is when the girls get here! I am beyond excited about this weekend. I am so excited to see all of our friends and family and to FINALLY marry John Hoyt. It's been a long time coming :) We have been so blessed and I am so excited to start my life with him. Although it has been stressful at times, it has been a blast spending time with Mom, Aunt Donna, Jackie, Tori and all of the other people that have been here to help me! Tomorrow is the Bachelorette Party and the fun just continues after that with my family and friends coming into town!

No comments:

Post a Comment