Tuesday, May 3, 2011

18 Days...

We're at about 2 and a half weeks away from our big day! This is finals week and luckily, I'm blessed enough to not have any finals so I can focus on packing, moving, and spending time with friends. I have been working some too. Packing is so bittersweet. My room is extremely empty and it's really sad, but I'm excited to see all that stuff moved to my new house!

I got an e-mail about the assistantship I wanted and I got it!! It also might lead to a summer job, so I'm meeting with someone else next week about that! Next week I also have my bridal shoot which I am of course thrilled about! We did a practice run on my hair Saturday night and I loved it! I'm really excited about seeing how everything turns out! I also got the schedule for the wedding day from my photographer! That made everything so real. It's going to be a busy couple of days and I'm excited about spending time with my family and friends.

I talked to my dad last night and we came up with a plan for this weekend which is GRADUATION!!! They are going to be spending the night at my house for 2 nights so I'm going up Thursday to get things in order. With all of the moving, there are boxes everywhere. John Hoyt got me a surprise move-in present! While I was getting my hair done, he went to the store and then when we both got back to the house, he made me close my eyes and he took me outside to see a tomato plant that he planted for me! Tomatoes are my favorite food so it was soooo sweet and I've been telling him that I wanted to plant one for so long! This Friday is our 5-year anniversary! To celebrate, we are going to breakfast and then going to get our marriage license!!! With everything else going on, we don't really have time to do anything major, but I think that getting our marriage license will be the perfect way to celebrate!

No comments:

Post a Comment